Having problems with connecting your marketplace or listing tool (i.e., inventory not syncing, orders not importing etc.)? Invalid credentials (API keys, tokens, passwords, etc.) could be one reason why. Refreshing your credentials is a troubleshooting step.
Step 1: Select the integration you’d like to update
In your Flexport Portal account, choose the marketplace or listing tool under Integrations in the left sidebar menu. A red alert indicates that the channel is disconnected, (whether intentional or not) and action needs to be taken if you wish to reconnect the integration, such as updating your credentials. However, some integrations may invalidate your credentials after a set time period without triggering an alert (i.e., Walmart).
Step 2: Select ‘Update Credentials’
Once you click on the integration you will be taken to a page with details about that specific integration. There are two places you can click to update your credentials, but both will redirect you to the same page:
- If your marketplace requires new credentials and triggers an email notification, as well as an alert, there will be a red message under the integration name that reads, “Invalid Credentials.” You can select ‘Update Credentials’ below this alert or,
- If there is no “Invalid Credentials” alert, the ‘Update Credentials’ button in the top right corner will always be available to you.
Step 3: Input your new credentials
This step will vary depending on the integration. Some channels will prompt you to select ‘Connect’ to redirect to your integration-specific account and login. Other channels will require you to enter your credentials directly (see two screenshots).
Each integration requires a different set of credentials to connect with Flexport (formerly Deliverr). Here is a list of our integrations, what’s required, and how to find your credentials (linked, if available):
- Acenda: Store ID and API Key
- Amazon: Seller ID and MWS Auth Token
- BigCommerce: Grant permissions, no integration credentials
- eBay: Grant permissions, no integration credentials
- GeekSeller: API username and API Password
- ListingMirror: API username and API Password
- Pipe17: API Key
- SellerActive: API username and API Password
- Flieber: Client ID and Client Secret
- Shopify: Store name and Deliverr app in Shopify
- Skubana: Create a 'Flexport' warehouse in Skubana and add the integration app to your Skubana account. If these steps aren’t taken, you will not see the Skubana integration in your Flexport Portal account, as there will be no connection.
- WooCommerce: Consumer Key, Consumer Secret, and store URL
- Etsy: Grant permissions, no integration credentials
- Google: Grant permissions, no integration credentials
- Linnworks: Install Deliverr app, grant access, and paste token
- Skupreme: Token
- Sellbrite: Account Token and Secret Key
- Wish: Grant permissions, no integration credentials
- SellerChamp: API key
- ChannelAdvisor: Grant permissions, no integration credentials
- Facebook: grant permissions in Facebook and enter in Business ID in Deliverr
- MobilityeCommerce: API key
- SellerCloud: SC User email, user password, server name
- Walmart: Client ID and Client Secret
- Zentail: Account token