Note: The below rules are not necessary for sellers with a Walmart Direct integration. Shipping Easy has been automatically configured to work with Walmart Multinode by default.
In order to ensure Shipping Easy does not duplicate orders for fulfillment, you'll need to set up rules so that SKU's that are fulfilling come through as a different color than other orders. This way, your team knows not to fulfill any orders that come through as "green".
First, we'll need to create tags for the inventory that will be shipped
- Click on "Inventory"
- Select "Product Catalog" and then check the SKU's you'd like to exclude
- Select "Action" and then select "Category"
- Click "Manage Category". Add category and create a name, such as "Drop Ship"
Then, you'll need to access your settings to set up Shipping Rules.
- Under settings, select "Shipping Rules"
- You will see the tag you created. Assign the category to "Green"
- Send to the orders page
Any orders that come in with the "Green" category should not ship. You can then delete the green orders at the end of the day.