A suite of simple financing solutions to help Flexport Plus merchants finance their inventory and logistics costs to improve cash flow cycles. Subject to credit approval and credit terms.
Inventory Finance: We pay your supplier directly for inventory that Flexport ships to Flexport facilities; you pay us back later in weekly or monthly increments over up to 120 days.
Logistics Finance: Pay $0 in freight and customs broker service fees at shipment arrival; you pay us back later in weekly or monthly increments over up to 120 days.
How it Works
- Submit a brief application form here to finance your inventory, freight, and/or customs broker costs on a shipment moving with Flexport.
- Receive an underwriting decision within three business days.
- Choose a repayment structure that suits your business and accept the offer.
- Complete a quick onboarding process so that we can pay your supplier directly / finance your freight and customs invoices, and you can make repayments to us.
- Flexport Capital will then begin financing your inventory and logistics costs!
- How do I qualify for funding? What are the requirements to get funded?
- Only merchants signed up for Flexport Plus can apply for supply chain financing, and only merchants using Flexport’s freight services can accept an offer and receive financing.
- How do the supplier payments for inventory financing work?
- We send a payment directly to your supplier on your behalf and provide you with the payment confirmation. You pay us back according to the agreed upon repayment schedule.
CTA: Navigate to the Financing page where you can apply or simply fill out the form here!