You can integrate your Amazon account to create replenishment transfers to FBA easier and more efficiently. If you’re creating an integrated replenishment to FBA you don’t need to create an inbound in Amazon’s Seller Central. The Flexport Portal will automatically create that based on the information provided.
Before you start:
Make sure you integrated your Amazon account to your Flexport Portal. Integrating your Amazon and Flexport Portal account is what creates the connection to your bridge between the accounts and reduces steps you would need to take if you were manually creating a transfer.
- In the Replenishments section click Create Transfer.
- Select Amazon FBA and click next.
- Enter your products.
- Select cases from available inventory.
- Your shipping plan to Amazon will automatically generate. This will include:
- Creating an inbound in Amazon’s Seller Central
- Identifying the address of the correct Amazon location
- Uploading Amazon labels.
- Recording the FBA shipment ID.
- Select your shipping method:
- Flexport Partner - Hassle free, transparent transportation.
- Amazon partner - Using Amazon’s transportation rates.
- Confirm your transfer.
Now you can go to the Replenishments page to check the details of your transfer order any time.
Your order status will be updated on Flexport Portal as we prepare and ship your order, and you can track its receipt at Amazon through Amazon Seller Central. We do not currently send emails for changes in order statuses.