This article explains how to use request for appointment with warehouse when inbounding your inventory to reserve storage facilities.
Once you've confirmed your inbound shipping plan to reserve storage and your shipment is ready to be shipped, you can request for delivery appointment on behalf of your carrier from Flexport Portal.
- Visit the inbound details page of the respective shipping plan
- Scroll down to Request a delivery appointment
- Enter your carrier's email address
- Click on Notify your carrier
- An email will be initiated requesting for appointment with Warehouse, Carrier and you.
- Either you or carrier would be required to followup with warehouse for appointment schedule and confirmation.