If the inventory quantity level you see on Flexport Portal (the 'Available' column on the inventory page) does not match what you see on the product, SKU, or listing page on your integration's web portal, then this article can you help you find and fix the problem.
Check that Flexport can send updates for this SKU
1. Head to the inventory page.
- SKUs that are not imported into Flexport do not become DSKUs (Flexport SKUs) and do not have a link to the product/SKU/listing on the integration.
- Read Import Products or Manually Create a Product to sync catalogs between Flexport and your integration.
2. Check that the DSKU has verified dimensions.
- Open the inventory details page for this particular DSKU.
- In the 'Dimensions' section, check the status of your dimensions.
- Checkmark icon — This DSKU's dimensions have been verified by a fulfillment center, and Flexport will send inventory updates for this DSKU.
- Pencil icon with values for dimensions — This DSKU's dimensions were manually entered and are unverified. If this DSKU has already been inbounded, then contact Flexport Support and ask to verify the dimensions for this DSKU. Alternately, click the pencil if you want to enter new dimensions solely to estimate fulfillment and storage fees.
- Pencil icon without values for dimensions — Click the pencil icon if you want to manually enter dimensions to estimate fulfillment and storage fees. When you inbound this DSKU, our fulfillment center will verify dimensions as part of the receive process.
3. Check that the alias exists for this DSKU for the integration and product/SKU/listing.
- In the Aliases section, you should see a link to your integration. In the example below, there is 1 alias for Shopify but 0 for eBay, Etsy, Walmart, Wish, or WooCommerce. If no aliases, then link this DSKU to a new alias. Read Check and Fix SKU Mismatches for more details.
- Open the aliases section and click the integration. You will see a list of aliases along with the title, SKU, and ID (unique identifier on the integration's side) for each alias. If you don't see the product/SKU/listing ID in this list (usually in the ID field), then search for it in the search bar to create a link or click 'Sync Catalog' on the inventory page. Read Import Products or Manually Create a Product for more details.
Check if Buffer Stock is Enabled
If you are using the buffer stock feature, then it will report less than the 'Available for Sale' quantity that you see in Flexport Portal.
- Open your account. Under 'Integrations' on the menu, open the integration that is not syncing properly.
- Review the configuration settings and adjust if necessary.
Read the article Set a Buffer Stock for Inventory Levels for more details.
Manually Trigger an Inventory Update
After you've done the above checks, you can also manually trigger an inventory update to force a sync between Flexport and your integration.
For a single SKU
1. Find the DSKU on the inventory page and click in to the inventory details page.
2. In the aliases section, find the integration that is not syncing. If there are multiple aliases, find the alias that corresponds to the product, SKU, or listing that is not syncing.
3. Unlink the alias and then relink the alias.
4. Wait a few minutes and then check your integration's web portal to see if the inventory levels synced.
For all of the SKUs on an integration
1. Open your account. Under 'Integrations' on the menu, open the integration that is not syncing properly.
2. On the integration details page, disconnect and reconnect the integration. This will trigger an inventory sync for all of your SKUs for this integration.
3. Check back on the web portal for your integration to see if the inventory level synced. Depending on the integration and the size of your catalog, this process may take 1 to 2 hours.