You must meet the following criteria below to qualify for Shopify Fast Tag program:
- Your Shopify account is connected to Flexport directly or through a listing tool we support
- You have access to Shopify's CarrierService API. You get access to this if you have a Shopify Advanced or Plus plan.
Will I be able to choose which products I want to have the Fast Delivery Badge?
What happens when a customer's order contains both Flexport-fulfilled items and items fulfilled by a non-Flexport warehouse (mixed cart)?
If there are Flexport and non-Flexport items in your customer's cart, all Flexport-fulfilled items in the mixed cart will be shipped at the same speed.
- If all Flexport-fulfilled items have Fast Tags, Flexport will add a “partially expedited” shipping option, depending on the item delivery speed.
- If the Flexport-fulfilled items in the cart are a mix of NextDay items and 3-Day items, Flexport will fulfill all of the Flexport-fulfilled items at the 3-Day shipping method and speed.
- If any Flexport-fulfilled items in the cart do not have a Fast Tag applied, all of the Flexport-fulfilled items will be fulfilled at the Standard delivery speed (Be sure to have a default shipping method set up in Shopify).
NOTE: The mixed cart feature is not compatible if you have multiple origins or multiple locations set up in Shopify.
For more information about mixed carts, please see What Happens When a Customer's Order Contains Both Flexport-fulfilled Items and Items Fulfilled By a Non-Flexport Warehouse (Mixed Cart)?
Where can I fulfill products with Fast Tags?
Flexport provides free delivery everywhere in the continental United States. International orders and orders from Hawaii and Alaska will default to your current Shopify shipping charge settings.