When you've connected your Walmart account with Flexport and have inventory in Reserve Storage, you'll start receiving recommendations to replenish your WFS inventory so that you do not have to worry about stock-outs in WFS. Moreover, you'll be able to execute the replenishment with effortlessly.
How does it work?
Our systems will monitor the inventory and sales data for SKUs with inventory in Reserve Storage and listed on WFS. When a SKU has low levels of inventory in WFS, our system will automatically recommend that you replenish the inventory from Reserve storage to WFS.
- An email will be sent to you each week detailing the SKUs to be replenished as shown below
- A draft transfer will be automatically created for the recommended SKUs, and the details of these transfers will be shared in the email
- You can view/edit the draft transfer and confirm it to initiate the transfer of inventory from Reserve Storage to WFS.
- You can also opt-in to automatically confirm these transfers as described below
1. The minimum amount we will replenish is one case pack.
2. Recommendations will be occur for SKUs that have inventory in Reserve Storage and have/had inventory in FBA
Auto Confirm Recommendations (Coming soon!)
If you find the recommendations suggested by the system for replenishment useful, you can choose to enable auto confirm for your transfers. This means that you will not need to manually confirm the transfers each time and instead our systems will automatically confirm and initiate these transfers. You will however still receive email with details of the transfer and review the confirmed transfer in Flexport portal.
Can I opt out of WFS recommendations?
Yes, you can choose to opt out of WFS recommendations that you receive and creation of draft transfers.
- Visit Settings->Inventory page on Flexport portal
- Toggle off "Recommend transfers from Reserve Storage into Walmart WFS"
- Click on "Save Changes"
A: Yes, you must be a Marketplace seller to join WFS. You will receive replenishment recommendations only when you've onboarded as a WFS merchant in Walmart.
Q: How do I convert from Seller-Fulfilled to Walmart-Fulfilled for my existing marketplace items.
If you have items already set up in your catalog, you can switch them over to Walmart-fulfilled.
- Convert a single existing item: Quickly convert a single item within Seller Center.
- Convert multiple existing items: Choose items by GTIN or category to convert in bulk to Walmart-fulfilled.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I enroll in this?
Merchants who have inventory in Reserve Storage and have connect their Walmart account to Flexport will be automatically enrolled in this recommendations.
Refer here to connect your Walmart account.
I have enough inventory, so why does Flexport recommend I replenish my inventory in WFS?
Let's review an example using the SKU below
Now although the inventory is 100 and demand is 15, we still ask to replenish 204 units is because
- Its possible all or most of the inventory is in Texas region (which is not included in regions to replenish column), hence we ask to replenish other regions as the inventory might be low in them
- Currently we only replenish in multiples of case pack, so if the recommended quantity is 10 or 20 to replenish but if the case pack size is 500 units per case pack then we will suggest to replenish 500 units i.e., 1 case pack.
Are the recommendations in sync with Walmart's reorder suggestions?
Yes, the SKU and quantity being recommended by Flexport is in sync with the Walmart's reorder suggestions.