There are times when you will need to transfer items from Replenishment to your active fulfillment centers so they are ready for eCommerce.
- Go to Replenishments and press Create Transfer
- Select Flexport Ecomm Fulfillment Network or Amazon FBA
- Select the SKUs you'd like to transfer
- Select the number of boxes you'd like to transfer
- Confirm the estimated transfer costs. Transfer costs are currently billed manually by our teams. Contact Support if you have any questions.
- Monitor the state of your transfer on the Transfers page.
Transferring to a Crossdock
There are certain Replenishment sites for which Flexport will automatically arrange transportation from Replenishment to the nearest crossdock when a transfer is placed to our e-commerce network. These sites are located typically within 100 miles of our crossdock. For any sites outside of this range, you are responsible for arranging transportation from Replenishment to the crossdock.
For the following Replenishment sites, Flexport will automatically arrange transportation of your inventory from Replenishment to our local crossdock. Simply create the transfer in Flexport Portal and you are done!
- GPA Fontana (15801 Santa Ana Ave, Fontana, CA 92337)
- Custom Goods (13479 Valley Blvd, Fontana, CA 92335)
- GPA Riverside (14530 Innovation Dr, Riverside, CA 92518)
- Pixor Logistics (12801 Carmenita Rd, Santa Fe, CA 90670)
- Walker Logistics (1 Costco Dr Suite 100, Monroe Township, NJ 08831)
- Iron Mountain (549 Mill Rd, Edison, NJ 08837)
- Perris (23111 Perry St, Perris, CA 92570)
- Vernon (6720 S. Boyle Ave, Vernon, CA 90058)
Sites where you must arrange transportation:
- Amplex S (2750 114th Street Suite A, Grand Prarie, TX 75050)
- Cold Solutions (17815 Foster Rd Liberty, MO 64068, Suite 111)
For these sites you can use Flexport Freight and contact Freight@deliverr.com to get a quote for transportation of inventory from these sites to our crossdock. You can also schedule another carrier through a 3rd party.
Once your inventory is ready, the site will email you the pallet weights/dims so that you can provide this information to your carrier or to Flexport Freight. Please ensure that if you are using your own carrier that they schedule a pickup appointment with the site. If you are using Flexport Freight, we will handle scheduling the appointment!
You can also send this inventory to our crossdock using a Parcel Carrier (i.e. UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc). Please provide us with the labels for this outbound by emailing ReserveStorage@deliverr.com and we will apply the labels and ensure that the carrier picks it up.
Follow below steps to cancel the transfer order from Replenishment to Flexport's ecom fulfillment.
- Navigate to Replenishments in Flexport Portal
- Shipments eligible for cancellation would have a check box on the left hand side.
- Select the shipments you want to cancel and click on "Delete Transfer".
- Click on "Delete Transfer" on the confirmation screen.
- You'll see a successful message on bottom right of the screen if order is canceled successful
- You'll see a failure message on bottom right of the screen if order cannot be canceled.
If the transfer is not able to be canceled it is because it has already begun to process. Transfers that our warehouse(s) have started to process can not be canceled via Flexport Portal. Please reach out to support to check if for the possibility of cancellation of such orders.