You can integrate your Amazon account to let Flexport create FBA shipments with Amazon. Moreover, you don’t need to create an inbound in Amazon’s Seller Central. The Flexport Portal will automatically create that based on the information provided.
Before you start:
Make sure you integrated your Amazon account to your Flexport Portal. Integrating your Amazon and Flexport Portal account is what creates the connection to your bridge between the accounts and reduces steps you would need to take if you were manually creating a transfer.
What will this do?
- Create an inbound plan in Amazon' seller portal based on information (product and quantities) provided
- Confirm the transport for the shipment with Amazon
- Get the required box and pallets labels from Amazon
- Update the shipment tracking details to Amazon
- Get a delivery appointment with Amazon FBA FCs
Note: You will still be required to provide us the Amazon Reference ID for shipments from seller central as this information is not provided by Amazon via APIs.