In this section:
Create a Claim
Please submit a return claim by contacting our support team. Future iterations of our Returns program will include a way to submit claims directly in the Seller Portal.
You have 60 calendar days after the promised delivery date of the original order to submit a return claim.
Claims will not be accepted for the below instances:
- Return claims more than 60 calendar days after the promised delivery date of the original order
- Return claims where the return is damaged in transit as noted by the carrier
- Return claims for DSKUs not involved in the original order (see "incorrect product")
- Return claims where the original order already has a claim filed for "damages"
- Return claims where the original order already has a claim filed for "delivered but lost"
- Return claims where the original order is damaged upon receipt (see "order damages")
- Returns that include restricted products
Types of Return Claims
Return Lost in Transit
If a return has an initial scan from the carrier (indicating the buyer has shipped it) and has 7 calendar days of inactivity in the same status, Flexport will treat this return as lost in transit.
In line with our Order Claims Policy, returns considered lost in transit will result in reimbursement of the wholesale value of the items lost and all return label/processing fees.
Return Delivered but Lost
If the tracking information for a return shows that it was delivered, and the return order is not processed after 21 calendar days, Flexport will treat this return as delivered but lost.
Wrong Item(s) Returned
If a customer returns an additional/incorrect item, Flexport is not liable for the product's return since the returns process was not followed.
Non-compliant Return (Non-Flexport Shipping Labels Used)
If a return is shipped using your shipping label or one provided by the customer, it is considered non-compliant and may not be received. Please get in touch with Support as soon as possible to have a manual return created in the Seller Portal using the proper tracking information.
If the return is not found, Flexport is not liable since the returns process was not followed.
Undeliverable Original Order/Returned to Sender
Please take a look at our article on undeliverable orders.