If you are fulfilling orders through the eBay direct integration, you cannot have your eBay account also connected to any listing tools nor to any other shipping solutions (Shipstation, Shipping Easy, etc) for the same items. If so, this may result in your order not importing or double shipping of the same order. Consult with our support team to understand and avoid the risk of double shipping.
Before connecting eBay directly, please make note of the following:
Product Import Requirements
- Sync listings and orders associated with fixed price listings are the only approved order. We cannot sync items for sale in an eBay auction.
- Listings will only be imported if they have a SKU value and they are active at the time of import.
- For items with variations, we will import each variation as a separate product. Variations must have a unique SKU value.
- Listings must have a SKU in the Custom Label in order to import your products from eBay.
- Please note that you will need Selling Manager or Selling Manager Pro to access the Custom Label field, and there is a limit of 100 eBay items or individual products that can be listed when using Selling Manager or Selling Manager Pro.
Order Cancellation Behavior
- When a customer request to cancel an order and it is approved, this information does not import. When processing customer cancellation requests, you must check the status in the Flexport Portal. Approving a customer cancellation request will not prevent shipping an order if that order is already imported and not already showing as canceled.
Updates to Inventory Levels
- Updates on inventory levels to eBay will fail if you have more than 250 units for a given DSKU. Please reach out to eBay support to ask them to raise this limit for your particular account.