Notes: Access to our Skupreme integration is currently in beta. Contact our support team if you want to join.
Connect Your Two Accounts
- Open the Flexport Portal.
- Open Skupreme.
- Open skupreme.com/login in a new tab or window. Login if you are not already.
- Go to the Settings > Keys. Copy the 'Key' value.
- Enter they key into the Flexport Portal.
- Switch back to the Flexport Portal tab or window.
- Paste into the 'Token' field and hit 'Connect'.
A connection will enable and automatically import/sync your Skupreme catalog with your existing catalog.
Optional: Verify Catalog Aliases
Check that your catalog synced correctly.
- Go to Inventory.
- For all the DSKUs with available inventory, click in to the inventory details page for that DSKU.
- In the 'Aliases' section you should see a 'Skupreme 1' indicating that this DSKU has a link to 1 product in Skupreme.
- If you don't see an alias there:
- Recommended solution: Check that the SKU value for this DSKU matches the SKU value for the same product in Skupreme. Correct the mismatch in either place, and then go to Inventory and hit 'Sync Catalog' to resync the catalogs.
- Alternate solution: You can manually add an alias to link this DSKU to a different product. Read the Check and Fix SKU Mismatches article for more details
What Happens Next
Once connected, you're done. Skupreme will automatically update with the inventory quantity levels for your DSKUs with aliases.
On future inventory movements (increments such as inventory is received at a fulfillment center, or decrements if an order ships out), then inventory level updates will send to Skupreme for the relevant products.
If there is available inventory, orders will automatically sync to import and fulfill those orders.
When an order ships, Skupreme will update with the tracking information for the order.