Before You Connect
- As of February 2022, Wish is an invite-only platform. Sellers need to fill out a questionnaire and await an invite from Wish for approval.
- Create a store on Wish. Read our blog post for instructions and tips on how to create a Wish store.
Post Connection Behavior
Here's a preview of how the integration works:
- Any item in your Wish catalog that you send for fulfillment will cause all inventory management at Wish for that item to be taken over— The correct inventory levels will be set in the correct warehouse for those items.
- Flexport will only import and fulfill orders for items that have been sent to Flexport. If you also fulfill orders through another process, then you must exclude Flexport items from shipping through that process, or you may end up sending the customer duplicate shipments.
- Flexport will manage Wish Express status for eligible items automatically, based on your inventory levels at Flexport. Read more about this program.
Notes for Merchants Using Listing Tools
- Currently only Channel Advisor, Zentail and Shopify can support Wish orders. If you are using a listing tool and want to add Wish orders, then you will need to connect Wish to your listing tool, and make sure that it pushes orders for fulfillment.
- Users who have Shopify as their integration tool cannot currently use Wish pricing.
- If you are using the Wish app on Shopify, then we may not be able to identify those as Wish Standard vs Express orders. However, the CED Commerce plugin does recognize Wish Express orders.
For current merchants — Go to Sales Channels in Flexport Portal and select Wish.
For new merchants — Go to Choose your integration in the Onboarding flow in Flexport Portal and select Wish.
Click Continue to redirect to Wish to allow access.
Click 'Allow access' to grant access.
You will be redirected back to the Flexport Portal where we will automatically import your catalog to continue the sign up process. This can take a few moment and you'll see a Hang Tight! message to intake it is importing.