In order to connect your Zentail account, you will need to create a Zentail API token and provide it in the Flexport Portal.
Step 1: Create an API Token
- Go to the Account Settings page of the Zentail site
- Click ‘API Access’
- Click ‘GENERATE NEW TOKEN’
Step 2: Copy the API token to your clipboard
Copy the active API token by clicking on the clipboard icon as shown below. You can also label the token for your reference in the label field.
Step 3: Paste your API token in the Flexport Portal
If you’re connecting Zentail for the first time, select ‘+ Add Integration’ in your Flexport Portal account. Then, select ‘+Add Integration’ under “Zentail.”
If you’re updating your credentials, select ‘Zentail’ under Integrations in your Flexport Portal account. Then, select ‘Update Credentials.’
Paste the information in the Flexport Portal, and we'll verify that your Zentail account is connected.
Step 4: Prioritize your warehouse
Make sure that you prioritize your warehouses in your Zentail account.
- Go to your Account Settings page and select the ‘Company Settings’ tab
- In the “Warehouse Fulfillment Priority Settings table,” you can view your current fulfillment settings
- To move a warehouse up or down in priority, click on the respective up or down arrow next to that warehouse
- Select ‘UPDATE SETTINGS’
For more information about warehouse priority, please see Zentail’s Help Center article, How to Set Your Warehouse Priority Settings for Order Fulfillment.