Connect Your Two Accounts
- Open Flexport Portal.
- Open Flieber.
- Open app.flieber.com in a new tab or window.
- Go to the Account > Settings > General Settings. Copy the 'Client ID' and 'Client Secret'.
- Enter those into the Flexport Portal.
- Switch back to the Flexport Portal tab or window
- Enter the 'Client ID' and 'Client Secret' into the Flexport Portal and hit 'Connect'.
The connection will connect and automatically import/sync your Flieber catalog with your existing catalog.
Optional: Verify Catalog Aliases
Check that your catalog synced correctly.
- Go to Inventory.
- For all the DSKUs with available inventory, click in to the inventory details page for that DSKU.
- In the 'Aliases' section you should see a 'Flieber 1' indicating that this DSKU has a link to 1 product in Flieber.
- If you don't see an alias there:
- Recommended solution: Check that the SKU value for this DSKU matches the SKU value for the same product in Flieber. Correct the mismatch in either place, and then go to Inventory and hit 'Sync Catalog' to resync the catalogs.
- Alternate solution: Manually add an alias in the Flexport Portal to link this DSKU to a different product. Read the Check and Fix SKU Mismatches article for more details
Once connected, you're done. Flieber will immediately update with the inventory quantity values for your products/SKUs.
On future inventory movements (increments such as inventory is received at a fulfillment center, or decrements if an order ships out), then Flexport will send inventory level updates to Flieber for those products.