To see and update which listing a Flexport SKU (DSKU) is mapped to:
- Go to https://sellerportal.Flexport.com/inventory
- Find the product and click into the inventory detail page
- Scroll down to the FAST TAG COVERAGE MAP section in the lower left side of the page
- Select "Shopify" from the dropdown menu
- Click "View Listings" to see the connected listing(s)
6. You can add or remove listings for direct integrations through your channel alias.
7. For indirect integrations, to add or remove, you'll need to contact support.
Products without a matching listing
In some cases, Flexport can't automatically determine which listing a DSKU is associated with. For those products, click "Fix Fast Tag" to map the DSKU to a Shopify listing. In the window that opens up with the button, enter either a Shopify URL or Variant ID.
Please note that if your Shopify connection is direct, you will also need to add the link (or the ID) to the Channel Alias.