To connect your Acenda account to Flexport, first sign up at Flexport and choose Acenda from the list of available integrations. The next page will ask for two values - your Acenda store ID and API key.
- To locate your store id, while logged into Acenda, check the URL at the top of the browser. The Store ID is the value immediately after admin.acenda.com - in the example screenshot below, the store ID is "gobigpet1". Copy and paste your store ID into the Flexport signup page.
2. Subscribe to the "Flexport" service from the Acenda Service Library, and fill in the email address Acenda should use for notifications:
3. Save the new service, then click Edit on the Flexport service entry. At the bottom of the screen you should see a Default Actions section. Click "Run" on the service function:
4. Acenda will then start generating an API Key. After a couple of seconds, refresh the screen and the API Key will appear:
5. Copy the Api Key value and enter it into the Flexport signup page.
6. Click the Connect button at Flexport and you should see your product catalog start to import to Flexport. When it is done, you will be able to start creating shipping plans to send product to Flexport!