The invoice for the international freight segment of your shipment will be shared after customs has been cleared, typically 4-5 days before vessel arrival at the destination port. Your payment method on file will be automatically charged following invoice generation.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find details about my invoice disputes and associated credits/refunds?
- Where can I find details about container free days (i.e., OSRA data points)?
- When should I get my invoice(s) for International Freight?
- How can I add/edit my payment method?
- Why did I receive multiple invoices for my freight?
- Why is my invoice higher than my quote?