If you are using Flexport for international freight, fulfillment, and/or inbound services:
- Navigate to the ‘Inbounds’ tab underneath the ‘Home’ tab on the left side of your screen.
- This page will take you to the ‘Shipping Plans’ tab. Here, you can see the shipments that are in progress as well as create a new inbound via ‘Create Inbound’.
- If Flexport is handling import of the goods directly from your supplier or port into our network, please select 'International Origin' at this time. From this tab, you can select if the shipment will be going into Flexport’s fulfillment network or an out of network delivery location. Please note that your account onboarding will need to be completed in order for the shipment to start moving.
- If the shipment has a domestic pick up location and is going outside of Flexport’s fulfillment network, please select the ‘Freight’ tab on the left hand size. leverage our extensive trucking network or a carrier of your choice.
- Freight - Within our system, the freight tab is for domestic freight being moved within the United States.
- Fulfillment - Fulfillment is the process by which goods are shipped to consumers via the warehousing network.
- Inbounds - In our system, the ‘Inbounds’ tab is for goods that Flexport will be moving from your supplier and imported to your target destination, whether within our network or a warehouse of your choosing.