A service level agreement (SLA) is the tier of shipping that categorizes the estimated or promised shipping time of an order. SLAs also cover Flexports agreements while receiving inbounds, such as how quickly products will be received during inbound.
Once the inbound shipment arrives at Flexport replenishment facilities, the following inbound SLAs apply for palletized inbounds:
- Received within 2 business days if they arrive prior to 12PM (local time of site)
- Received within 3 business days if they arrive later than 12 PM (local time of site)
Once the inbound shipment arrives at Flexport replenishment facilities, the following inbound SLAs apply for floor loaded containers:
- Received within 3 business days if they arrive prior to 12PM (local time of site)
- Received within 4 business days if they arrive later than 12 PM (local time of site)
- If the inbound shipments arrive early, ahead of its appointment schedule, the SLA will start from the appointment time. Eg: If the shipment is scheduled at 1PM but arrives at 11AM, the SLA would start from 1PM.
- If the inbound shipments arrive later than the scheduled time, there might be delay in receiving the shipments
We will have your order or transfer ready to ship from our warehouse within 3 business days of the request being received as long as it is submitted by 12 pm in the timezone of the site. This SLA applies for any outbound from Replenishment, regardless of whether it is a transfer to our ECommerce network, transfer to FBA, or an outbound to a retailer or wholesaler. The business days for all our sites are Monday-Friday. If you believe your outbound is past SLA and still has not shipped, please contact our Support team. We will investigate and get you an answer ASAP.
Example 1: Palletized inbound arrived at 10 am PST on Tuesday, February 21 for a location in California
Since the inbound arrived before 12 pm PST, we will have it ready to ship from our warehouse no later than 5 pm PST on Thursday, February 23.
Example 2: Palletized inbound arrived at 3 pm ET on Tuesday, February 21 for a location in New Jersey
Since the inbound arrived after 12 pm ET, Wednesday, February 22 is considered the first processing day for the order. In this instance we will have it ready to ship from our warehouse no later than 5 pm ET on Friday, February 24.
The following list contains all holidays for our Replenishment sites. If your order or inbound is around these dates, please add an additional day to our ready to ship guarantee.
|January 2, 2023
|New Years Day
|May 29, 2023
|July 4, 2023
|September 4, 2023
|November 23, 2023
|November 24, 2023
|Day after Thanksgiving
|December 25, 2023
Exclusions and limitations
Flexport will do its best to maintain our delivery service level; however, we may be unable to do so should there be unplanned spikes in shipping volume due to:
- “Peak Season” dates
- Warehouse holidays
- Unforeseen technical errors
- General carrier disruptions outside of Flexports control